You can place orders by fax at 416-479-0201, or email to Orders@AMElearning.com. If you have any questions, please call our customer service department at (416) 479-0200 ext 200 or (888) 401-3881 ext 200.
Orders are shipped via UPS unless alternate shipping instructions are included on your Purchase Order. When your own shipping account is used we charge a handling fee of 2% of the value of the order, with a minimum handling fee of $10.
Orders will be fulfilled within 2 – 3 business days from the time they are placed. Should you require your shipment more quickly than that, we can rush your order.
Additional charges will apply.
AME Learning accepts returns of product in its original condition. Returns made more than 90 days after purchase will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. We do not accept returns greater than 12 months from the date of shipment. The following steps must be followed in order to be credited for returns:
- Prior to shipping returns to us, you must request authorization via fax to 416-479-0201 or email to Orders@AMELearning.com. Upon approval of your request, you will be provided with a Return Authorization # (RA#).
- Included with the returned product, you must include a copy of your original invoice with the RA# you received noted on the invoice.
- We will inspect the returned goods and if they are in acceptable condition, you will be issued a credit note within 7 days. Credit will be issued at the most recent invoiced price for the title according to AME’s record of the account’s purchase history.
Address for Returns
Your return must be shipped to our warehouse at the following address:
AME Learning Warehouse (c/o RecordXpress)
124 Crockford Blvd.
Custom Product Returns
Returns of custom product for credit require prior authorization prior to shipping and are limited to 10% of original purchase, provided your return is received undamaged and in resalable condition at our returns address within 12 months of the original invoice date. For authorization, please submit request via fax to 416-479-0201 or email to Orders@AMELearning.com.
All returns must be shipped to our warehouse at 124 Crockford Blvd. Scarborough, Ontario M1R 3C3.
Titles Ineligible for Return and Credit
The following products and any other titles ineligible for credit may not be returned.
- Returns that are damaged or otherwise not in condition to be resold as new. It is the responsibility of the account to remove any stickers placed on and/or inserts placed in products by the account so that the product meets AME’s resalable-as-new condition.
- Returns not accompanied by available invoice information indicating the invoice number
- Complimentary instructor review and desk copies
- Used books
- Counterfeit books
- Individual valuepack components that have been removed from the shrinkwrap
- Access codes, removed from the sealed packaging
A restocking fee of 15% of the value of the return will be charged for returns made more than 3 months after the product was sold.
Returns freight charges are the purchaser’s responsibility.